martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Cough, cough...




I've been sick these days. Well, I'm still sick with a cold.
The postman brought me a package today and said: "Two days more rain and then the sun will rise and the cold will be gone". And smiling he went as fast as he came.
Thank you Mr. Postman. I believe you.

The photos above are of a graffiti close to the art shop. Every time I go I'll stay a while watching them. Depending on my mood I hear them say different things. I do not think they liked me coughing. Back to bed....
***********************
He estado enferma estos días. Bueno, sigo con el catarro.
El cartero me trajo un paquete hoy y me dijo:" Dos dias más de lluvia, entonces saldrá el sol y el catarro se habrá ido". Y sonriendo se fue tan rápido como vino.
Gracias Sr. Cartero. Te creo.

Las fotos de arriba son de un graffiti que hay cerca de la tienda de material de arte al que voy. Cada vez que voy me quedo mirándoles un rato. Dependiendo de mi humor les oigo decirme diferentes cosas. No creo que les gustara verme toser. A la cama, de nuevo...

Cloud Man

No hay comentarios: