jueves, 17 de agosto de 2006

Home

My home (mi casa)
It rained so much today! I like when it rains, mostly after alls these months of heat. My plants are happy too!
I seized the oportunity and finished my new project: The House.
The family is silkscreened on white felt and I used the flowery fabrics to make the windows and the roof. As always it is for hanging on the wall as decoration.
Home 03
Home 02
Home
I made some stamps and now they are ready to travel. Thanks for trusting me Theresia!

Do you like birds and vases? JMendicino.com has the most beautiful ones I have ever seen!
··· UPDATE:
I forgot to tell you that I've been nominated for an award called the Plummies.
I suppose that somebody must have choosen who are nominated, so Thank you very much! I'm flattered.

15 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Eeeek!! Your house is fantastic!!! I love the shutters and the flower hedge is so wonderful!! Brilliant!

You are simply amazing Natascha! I can't wait to see more!

Funky Finds dijo...

love the house! and congrats on your plummie nom! :)

Unknown dijo...

A mí también me encanta esa casa! Y esos sellos, qué bien te han quedado, ¿no? Estás muy creativa desde que has vuelto! Y felicidades por esa nominación, ya he ido y he votado por tí! :*

Anónimo dijo...

i love this! it's amazingly beautiful!

Unknown dijo...

the house is wonderful - great colour combo and love the characters.

laura dijo...

Tu casa es una maravilla, sus habitantes se ven tan felices. Tendría que haber más casas con esos bonitos colores en las ciudades.

One Crabapple dijo...

I came here from the Plummies nominations to check you out.

And JUST Check YOU OUT !!

This little house is so cute with the windows opening to stamped people !

Adorable.

Good luck on the Awards.

One Crabapple dijo...

oops! not stamped faces ! silk screened people !

One Crabapple dijo...

Love those stamps - very inspiring !!!

.:claudia:. dijo...

Me encantan tus trabajos, son geniales!

Unknown dijo...

These stamps are great, what material is it and what's the brand called/ been looking around for carving material and all i found was this squishy pink stuff that kids use for collages...

Annika Sandin dijo...

The house is amazing! Very nice.

Anónimo dijo...

Natasha, the house is beyond words! I love little houses of all kinds, and this just made me gasp! We still have yet to use the lovely swatches you sent to me (which look like they showed up here in the house). We had a project in mind (Emma and me) and just haven't sat down to do it. Soon...soon xo

Anónimo dijo...

Oh my goodness, your felt house simply is georgeous.

Silkscreening is something that's on my wanting-to-learn-list for quit some time now and seeing this makes me eager to learn even more!

Anónimo dijo...

I just came across the photos of this fabulous house, your carved stamps and collage on Flickr, and your work has totally put a smile on my face. You've got a new admirer here!