miércoles, 9 de agosto de 2017

Don Romualdo





My new picturebook "Don Romualdo" published by Tres Tigres Tristes and written by Margarita del Mazo is out!
I want to thank my ""Tiger" editors  for their trust and enthusiasm in the project. And to Margarita del Mazo for counting on me for her story and make me an accomplice in the wanderings of Don Romualdo.

I can't tell you who the mysterious Don Romualdo is since you will have to find him on his adventure for a whole day in the city! 
The newspaper El País also recommended our book at the last Book Fair in Madrid. You can read is here.
The book will be published soon in Italy and France.
********************************* 
Ya está en librerías mi nuevo albúm ilustrado "Don Romualdo" publicado por Tres Tigres Tristes y escrito por Margarita del Mazo. 
Quiero agradecer a los editores "tigres" su confianza y entusiasmo en el proyecto. Y a Margarita del Mazo que contara conmigo para su historia y me hiciera cómplice de las andanzas de Don Romualdo. 

No os puedo desvelar quien es el misterioso Don Romualdo ya que tendréis que encontrarle en su aventura durante todo un día por la ciudad! 
Además El País recomendó nuestro libro en la última Feria del Libro de Madrid. Podéis leer el artículo aquí.
El libro saldrá publicado próximamente en Italia y en Francia.

No hay comentarios: