jueves, septiembre 27, 2007
miércoles, septiembre 26, 2007
martes, septiembre 25, 2007
lunes, septiembre 24, 2007
Saturday was the Noche en Blanco in Madrid: "It is a joint cultural event which aims to bring the newest forms of contemporary art expression closer to citizens in a fun, festive way." It was funny and very interesting. We stay until 5 a.m.
Ana sent me some pictures from her trip to Ireland. So beautiful and inspiring. I came with an idea about a new story about a dog. Here is the fist sketch:
domingo, septiembre 16, 2007
I've been kind of slow at work the last two weeks. I have the flu and I feel weak. I managed to finish the black and white illustrations last sunday.
Now I'm working in a few covers and I'm having fun.
I got tagged some time ago by AtoZ and now by Jesse. I have to tell you 8 things about me: Well....
1. I love those 10 minutes before a storm, right before the rain comes. When all comes dark and the wind blows announcing the rain.
2. I can watch one movie after another. I love to watch movies, at the cinema, at home, at friends' ...
3. When I think about camping I remember how much I liked to be in the tent at night hearing the raindrops falling smooth over the tent roof.
4. I hate it when the situation described above makes me want to pee and I have to go outside of the tent.
5. I'm always doing lists, what-to-do lists, book lists, movies lists, shopping lists...
6. I enjoy cooking and anything that involves it: smells, textures, colours, cooking tools... It's so relaxing.
7. I always say (and think) that I have to do some sport.
8. If anybody wants to make me happy: Buy me chocolate!!
sábado, septiembre 08, 2007
martes, septiembre 04, 2007
Götaplatsen: There is a fantastic fountain full of mermaids an other creatures. Here is the Konstmuseum (Museum of Art). We saw the nordic modernists painters and I discover Arosenius and Ragnar Sandberg.
There is a space with temporary exhibitions: the Hasselblad Center. We saw an amazing photos by Gregory Crewdson.
Oscar Fredriks Kyrka.
I love going to markets. This one is the Saluhallen.