lunes, 2 de abril de 2007

Hi!


Hi everyone!!
I'm really sorry for "desappearing". A lot of things happened during this time. I've been in Germany for 2 weeks, when I came back we packed all our things and moved house.
We don't have internet yet and I want to apologize fo all the emails I received and I haven't answered yet. I promess I will.
I'm very happy in our new home. I have a room for myself to work!! and we have a wonderful balcony to enjoy the sun. The only thing is the colour of the walls. I like white but they're painted in yellow-cream... Well the summer will be a good time for some painting.
I'm working now on the show, a collective show by the beginning of april. I'm nervous and I have to encourage myself everyday. Fear never dissapears! You don't know how helpful all your comments always are! Thank you!

10 comentarios:

Me and Him dijo...

Welcome back

Jesse dijo...

Glad you're back, and good luck with the work. I'm sure whatever you're working on will be wonderful.

Anónimo dijo...

Hola Natascha!

great to see you back. Sound great that you have a room to work in now. Once you've painted you'll have to post some pics of your new workspace!

Good luck for the show Zoe x

sonia dijo...

Welcome back, Natascha y animos para el SHOW!

Ojalá pueda verlo en vivo...pronto estaré en Madrid!

Solina dijo...

me encantó el gatito! siempre me paso para dmirar tu trabajo ^^

Anja dijo...

Nice to see that you are back again. Actually I`ve missed your post!

Anónimo dijo...

Hola, que bien que hayas vuelto!

Me paso mucho por aqui para ver tus cosillas ( y navegar por tus links , jeje ) .

Anónimo dijo...

Good luck with the show...I'm collaborating with one other artist for a show opening April 20th. My work isn't all done yet, and i'm getting nervous too!

ruthie dijo...

hola! que bien que hayas vuelto y ya verás como todo va a ir genial con la expo!! tienes un talento increible, nunca lo olvides!
xox

Amanda Jean dijo...

it's great to have you back! I've missed you around here. ;)