miércoles, octubre 26, 2005

A Witch


Lisa visits her aunt Hilda once a year. She loves her aunt, who tell her fantastic stories about dragons, witches and brews. Her aunt is a doctor, from the very old school (once upon a time when, unfortunately, they were hunted down not only due to their wisdom, but to the fact that they were women), she only uses natural products, but the funniest thing is when she plays magic, like when she makes Lucas, the cat, bigger so it can warm them while Lisa listten to her aunt's stories.
This is my illustration for Penelope's Contest.

4 comentarios:

chicadecanela dijo...

precioso! y tiene una historia detrás, lo cual me encanta!

myra dijo...

So wonderful Natascha! I'd love to hear more about Lisa's visits with Aunt Hilda.

Amanda dijo...

I love it! Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year. :)

wiSHEs&HEros dijo...

I love it! I draw one too...