viernes, octubre 21, 2005

Invited


Neststudio (Carly) has invited me, among other talented artists, to participate in the Morphé Exhibition. I'm so excited!! My flat's a mess right now... fabrics, papers, ink everywhere... I hope I can have it all done for November. I already finished the Xmas hang-ups and this weekend I shall make the postcards. Oh! and the softpaintings.
I've also been invited to Plush Rush. I'm working on a special softie, not for hanging on the wall, but for hugging. It's not so easy, since I don't have any patterns. It's all about trying stitching and unstitching. I always find Loobylu's and Hillary's softies wonderful, I find them perfect.

6 comentarios:

jenny vorwaller dijo...

how wonderful to be a part fo plush rush! very sweet birdy on the bear head too :)

carly dijo...

I can't wait to see what lovelyness you send over:D good luck in getting everything done!

Anabel dijo...

Enhorabuena! Tenho mucha curiosidad por ver lo que haces.

Amanda dijo...

sounds as if you have some exciting things going on there! :) I must email you soon, I have a few questions about children's books that I think you may can help me on! :)

No teaching this week as out school is out for half term holiday! Yeah! I shall write some and paint as well. I cannot wait to relax!!

xoxoxox

Claudio dijo...

Hi. I wanted to thank you for your paintings and words, they are inspiring. You know, I've just tried the horoscope (of course I lied to me saying it was just for fun :) and it turned out to be great!

natascha dijo...

Thank you so much for your comments.Muchas gracias a todos por la visita.